Therabath Pro Paraffin Bath TB6
The Perfect Paraffin Bath for Soothing, Hospital-Grade Therapy:
The most significant advantage of using any type of paraffin bath is pain relief. The pain associated with injuries or conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, or general inflammations can swiftly be eliminated with the help of a reliable product such as the Therabath Pro TB6 soothing paraffin bath.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. This wonderful natural technology leaves hands, feet, face and elbows feeling soft and supple, and appearing more youthful looking to boot!
Main Features of the Therabath Pro Paraffin Bath TB6:
- Made in the USA for hands, feet, face and body since 1962
- Deep immersion 6 to 9lb wax capacity is up to 25 percent deeper than previous models
- Anodized aluminum tank is lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- Maintains an always safe temperature range even during the initial melt cycle
- Integrated handles allow for easy transport
Safety, durability and reliability have been the top three goals that the well-known paraffin bath manufacturer has been pursuing for many decades. With this new product, however, Therabath managed to achieve a 25% deeper immersion (a total of 6 – 9 lbs) when compared to their previous models, allowing for superior exposure and more effective treatments.
The tank is made from a resilient type of anodized aluminum, which is also extremely lightweight. The proficient design allows you to save energy, keeping the temperature safe and constant throughout the heating cycle, and the unit is also fitted with convenient handles for easy transportation.
The Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is made in the USA to FDA class II medical device standards. All Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable.
Each unit is shipped with: 6 pounds (6 – 1 lb bags) of Therabath professional refill paraffin, 1 plastic grill, 1 lid with integrated handle, 1 IEC receptacle hospital-grade, operator’s manual, limited lifetime warranty.
Advantages of the Therabath Paraffin Bath:
The positives of the Therabath Pro can easily be compared with those of previous models produced by the manufacturer (which also get rave reviews), although there are a few that you might not be aware of:
- Apart from relieving pain, it is also useful for people who perform intense physical workouts or experience stress, strain and stiffness after long and intense work hours.
- A less known effect of the paraffin bath is its ability to moisturize dry skin and relieve skin problems caused by washing dishes or clothes by hand or resulting from temperature changes.
- Finally, the use of the Therabath Pro paraffin bath has also been known to diminish the symptoms of skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema.
Drawbacks of the Therabath Paraffin Bath:
Any negative points associated with the paraffin bath are usually based on subjective views – what works for some, may not be all that good for others:
- The main drawback expressed by a few buyers is that the wax takes a bit too long to melt. Once it reaches the optimal temperature, however, it feels extremely soothing.
- Others feel that the bath uses too much wax, and as a result, other methods, such as using a brush for “painting” the affected body parts may be more efficient. Nevertheless, since the wax generally loses most of its heat upon application, a paraffin bath may still be a much better idea.
Customer Reviews of the Therabath Pro Paraffin Bath TB6:
People suffering from arthritis, carpal tunnel or various skin conditions have stated that they were initially attracted by the product due to the manufacturer’s positive reputation. The numerous 5-star ratings they gave the Therabath Pro TB6 seem to show that they were definitely not disappointed after making their choice.
Many have commended the use of the paraffin bath after having used it even just for a few weeks. Although some buyers have complained that the heating process is a little too slow, even they were impressed by the effects of the bath after having tried it out.
Our Video Review of the Therabath Pro Paraffin Bath TB6:
The Therabath TB6 is a Reliable, High Standard Medical Device. Experts consider this (and every) Therabath product to be of hospital grade quality, deeming it safe, as well as effective when it comes to a variety of different uses.
For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis, bursitis, old age, sports injuries, etc. As a form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Even if you’re not used to taking paraffin baths, you will likely be more than impressed with the quality and superior craftsmanship of the Therabath Pro Paraffin Bath TB6, and those who are used to Therabath products will definitely attest to its efficiency, quality and effectiveness.
Therabath Pro Paraffin Bath TB6